Last autumn, we began a journey of strategic development. On March 29, the entire acondas team came together in our acondas_learning lab_berlin to discuss knowledge topics and to reflect on the last 6 months.
One central aspect was agile acondas, the new agile set-up of our firm in the field of knowledge development.
Five agile teams worked in the knowledge topics “post-merger integration”, “carve-out”, “agile transformation”, “IT PMO” and “management of digitalization projects”. In addition, functional teams worked on topics in “project & change management”, “marketing & sales” and “training & learning.
The results were presented and discussed in a relaxed atmosphere in a “world café” format. The outcome of our knowledge work is remarkable. The teams have developed, among others:
- – acondas ONE® – a holistic approach for post-merger-integration projects
- – acondas TWO® – a holistic approach for carve-out projects
- – A framework and approach for agile transformation projects
- – Methods and tools for IT PMOs
- – A management approach for digitalization programs
- – acondas PCM® – an integrated project and change management approach
- – New marketing formats
- – New social media sites
- – Extended training program (Agile Project Management APM+, Soft Skills
In the afternoon, the acondas team set sail for the next wave of knowledge topics in our two knowledge areas organizational development and digital transformation.
After a busy strategy meeting with intense knowledge exchange and development, the acondas team winded down the day in the Berlin night life.
If you have any questions about acondas and our competences, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
If you want to join our consultant team, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org